Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!!

What is Motherhood? It is an eternal partnership with God. Mother's have the special responsibility of nurturing their children in the home, watch this video to see how great moms are!!
I am so grateful for my mom and for all that she taught me as I was growing up and for all that she continues to teach me now. A great example of the influence mothers have on their children is when Helaman says this about the stripling warriors to Moroni. "Now they never had fought, yet they did not fear death; and they did think more upon the liberty of their fathers than they did upon their lives; yea, they had been taught by their mothers, that if they did not doubt, God would deliver them. And they rehearsed unto me the words of their mothers, saying: We do not doubt our mothers knew it." (Alma 56:47-48) The wisdom of these mothers shaped these young men into who they were and in a similar way everything I am or everything I hope to become will be tremendously influenced by my loving mother. Thank you mothers for all you do and don't forget that God is always with you in your divine partnership. I love you mom!! Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment