Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Book With a Promise

The Book of Mormon testifies that Jesus is the Christ. It teaches us a greater way of life that will bless our lives and the lives of those around us as it draws us nearer to God. Watch this video to find out more about the promise this divine book contains.
 
I am so grateful for the Book of Mormon because of the peace that it has brought into my life. In a world full of turmoil and chaos it can be difficult to find a steady object to hold on to. When I first started my mission I felt very much alone and unsure of myself. In trying to overcome these overwhelming feelings I dove into the Book of Mormon and began to pour my whole soul into it. This Book healed my pains and sorrows and I testify that it can do the same for you as well. No matter what stage of life we are at, this book can bless our lives and take us to a higher level of living than we have ever been at before. The Book of Mormon prophet Nephi said "For the fulness of mine intent is that I may persuade men to come unto the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, and the saved." (1Nephi 6:4) It was written to guide us home, and to help us have joy in our lives here on earth. To access that joy and happiness all we have to do is open it and read...

No comments:

Post a Comment